Demonstrate your ability to improve the health and safety with ISO 45001:2015
ISO 45001 replaces the British standard OHSAS 18001. The implementation of ISO 45001 is a strategic and operational decision for your company, allowing you to obtain many benefits:
- Fewer injuries. Reduce injuries, health problems and even fatalities due to work practices.
- Proper development and dissemination of the work health and safety policy with clear leadership by management, as well as a commitment to comply with current legislation.
- An improvement in the organization’s reputation.
- A more precise definition of the occupational health and safety objectives of an organisation.
- More motivated employees, boosting consultation and participation.
- Clear leadership by management, as well as a commitment to the management system and compliance with it.
- Better risk control and improved occupational health and safety performance and results.
Benefits of Implementing an Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Better manage your health & safety risks
ISO 45001 is designed to help create the best possible working conditions in each organization with operational controls in place.
Create a corporate culture
When staff are aware of their individual roles and responsibilities in looking after their own health and safety, they are more likely to avoid potential hazards.